` Mandy Moore Is Still Haunted by Something Justin Timberlake Said About Her Feet

Mandy Moore Is Still Haunted by Something Justin Timberlake Said About Her Feet

Also Read

Mandy Moore Is Still Haunted by Something Justin Timberlake Said About Her Feet



Terence Patrick/CBS 
Mandy Moore and Matthew Broderick chat with James Corden during The Late Late Show with James Corden on Nov. 15, 2016.

Mandy Moore was on The Late Late Show on Tuesday night (Nov. 15) to talk about her starring role in the breakout drama This is Us. She also bonded with boy band-loving host James Corden about their mutual crushes on *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys. And when talk invariably turned to her days as a tween pop starlet and the time she toured with Justin Timberlake and the boys, Moore revealed that her teen dream said something to her backstage that has stuck with her to this day. And not in a great way. 
"I was 15 when I started singing and I went from watching them on MTV as I would get ready for school in the morning to six months later I was on the road with *NSYNC," she recalled. After shooting her first music video, Moore said she flew to Virginia Beach to join the band's big summer amphitheater tour. An admittedly terrible dancer, Moore, 32, said she came off stage one day with her backup dancers, where she had a rare interaction with JT and the crew. 
"I was just the peasly opening act, nobody cared about me," she said. "And Justin Timberlake was there and somehow there was a conversation about feet or foot size and all the background dancers and my background dancers and I stroll up at 15 freaking out that Justin Timberlake is there and he's like, 'you have big feet for a girl!'"