` GHANA: I HAVE MORE THAN 400 UNRELEASED SONGS - AUTENTIQ

GHANA: I HAVE MORE THAN 400 UNRELEASED SONGS - AUTENTIQ

Also Read


People are worried about the way Autentiq frequently releases new music. Autentiq in the span of two months releaased 3 new tracks thus #Fufui , #Bruwaa and  #Afoley. All this songs are potential hits which are already making waves in the clubs...

In an interview with Autentiq about the matter, he said: 

"I am not worried about the songs i am bringing out. People do not understand my stategy, Made of Black,Yii titi yii and Grigiza was promoted not for me to get a hit but to get a new brand. You know i was once called Stormmy and to be able to change from that to AutentiQ we needed to come up with a stategy. People said why don't i add Stormmy to AutentiQ - AutentiQ Stormmy so we take Stormmy off gradually but my team had a different idea and it worked. The tracks we brought to build an image so people should not get it twisted...."

"Now its done so the team is pushing the Hits now..You can testify that #BRUWAA #AFOLEY and #FUFUI are songs that are really making it." 

I have a lot of songs over 400 of them and all i need to do though i am still recording ,is to pick one and push. I am never get  tired"