GHANA: Sammy Baah Flex confused about his future?

Also Read

After working humbly for a while Sammy Flex wants to let his friends and fans know that people in the industry are worrying him.

This was what he wrote on facebook

So one day if I quit radio, will musicians and promoters of events call me like they are doing today? Now it feels like I have the biggest headache after President Mahama from different quarters of the showbiz industry. Every body wants to be on AM Pluzz. Sometimes you don't even know what to tell some of them especially when you know there are people in the que. Some of them even refuse to send you a thank you txt message after doing what they wanted for them. Will I get these same people calling me when I am not there anymore? This is what I have been thinking about. I heard Sarkodie has said same about media people that when he goes down, no media person will call him for an interview. Any way one love anytime. Let's do radio from 7am - 11am on Pluzz 89.9 fm. Flex newspaper is out on the newsstands too. In God we trust. Cheers!!