Ghana:Nana Aba Anamoah joins GHOne TV

Also Read

Former TV3 presenter Nana Aba Anamoah has joined newly EIB Network purchased GHOne TV. The former ‘Diva’ host on TV3 was suspended following an alleged involvement in an "online information and photo theft".

 In a letter dated Nov. 2, 2015, to the management of TV3, Anamoah wrote to the TV station indicating she would not be returning from her suspension. In the letter, she expressed abhorrence over the station's ability
to engrave what has now become one of the most famous scandals in Ghanaian TV history. “I, however find the decision by the management and board of TV3 to suspend me rather disappointing and a sign of ingratitude from an organisation that I have committed twelve years of my adult life to.

 "For something I consider peripheral and not even remotely connected to the elements of my job (which I have delivered with uttermost capability) I was expecting the management and board to be more circumspect in their decision making: suffice to say you have a responsibility to manage an organisation and I have a responsibility to pursue my chosen career honourably and with all the respect that I can garner,” she wrote. 

 But the maverick host has found a new home with the Excellence in Broadcasting Network as she has signed a long term deal with the management of GHOne TV. She will be joining Kafui Dey, Baisiwa Dowuna Hammond and the many other power brands that will start the station’s work from December 14.