` South Africa: Cassper Nyovest takes a jab at AKA in his new single 'MIMI'

South Africa: Cassper Nyovest takes a jab at AKA in his new single 'MIMI'

Also Read

You've probably been wondering why 'MIMI' is trending on Twitter, well it is all thanks to the Mafikeng rapper. 'MIMI' is an acronym for Cassper's newest single release 'Mama I Made It' in which he speaks to his mother about his fame. In this touching song, Cassper thanks his mom for letting him drop out of school although her friends, probably her fellow
teachers, were calling her a 'fool'. He also apologises to his mother for what she is enduring because of his fame which. "... I know I put through a lot of s**t, I'm sorry the calling was loud, but you, you let me drop out of school, all of your friends used to call you a fool...," said Cassper in one of his lines. Cassper did not let his beef with AKA slide off, he took a nasty jab at his beefmate AKA who recently admitted to slapping him at a local bar. "... only on my second album and I'm about to fill the Dome, hey, n****s out here trying to fight with me and n****s should be taking notes, and n***a I done went Platinum (album sales) before you n***s went Gold," said Cassper. MIMI was dropped for free for just one day and Cassper's fans would then be able to buy it from iTunes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments